Tuesday 26 June 2012

dissapointing products

ok, so I dont have many because I often throw things away if i dont like them, However I have kept a few...

johnsons holiday skin in light

I have had a real love hate relationship with this! It is so moisturising and smells great, but. Because I have fair skin I got it in light but this does absolutly nothing! I didnt notice a difference, when I pointed out to my friends that I was wearing it they didnt even notice!



maybelline dream creamy foundation

I am so sad about this product, I just love the coverage and the coluor is perfect for me, however it seperates and goes patchy on the parts of my face that are the most oily (my nose,eyes and top lip). I have tried to get along with it but it just dosent work for me :( also I will say that you are paying for the packaging! You get very little product compaired to the size of the packaging.



veet hair removal cream for sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin, so I got this because I suffer from bad shaving rash on my legs. This gave me an even worse rash than shaving! I didnt leave it on for to long, I followed all the instructions. Not only did it cause a rash but it didnt remove any hair! In my opinion this product fai;ed misurably and now im back to shaving:/



MUA black liquid eyeliner

this eyeliner is rubish! the wand is horrible, its to thin, and it dosent stay, it peels of within 5 mins.


soap&glory carbon extreme eyeliner pen

The only thing that anoyes me about this is the fact that it smudges alot, Seeing as I paid alot for this I would have thought it wouldnt smudge :/

thank you for taking the time to read this
xoxox

what to look forword to:
- new hair
-prom outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment