Friday 1 June 2012

may favorites

these are a few of my favorite things...
soap&glory foam call body wash

This body wash is amazing!. I got it free when I brought 2 other soap&glory products from boots. It smeels amazing. Sprinkleofglitter has done a review on this in her may favorites on youtube.



boots cucumber moisturising cream

This cream is great, it is soft and soaks in wel. I use this every evening and in the morning it leaves my face so smooth plus its cheap!

maybelline dream matte mousse in 010 ivory


I use this foundation everyday. it is great for oily skin (like mine) and leaves your skin soft to touch. The only down side is that it dosen't last all day unless you top up during the day.
rimmel scandaleyes mascara

This mascara really adds volume without clumping. This mascara was on special offer in boots so I picked it up and thought I would give it a go, so far so good :)


soap&glory face soap clarity


This face soap is great and gentle on the skin. however it was expencive and dosent last that long. the beads are gentle but do the job well. It smells amazing and leaves you with a tingly feeling.
rimmel pro eyebrow pencil in black brown

This pencil is so good. I used to use this shade all the time but then I dyed my hair blonde so I brought the light brown but found that it had a ginger tint so  I whent back to the dark shade.

joules glossy premium wellies in violet

I am the most excited about these! i love joules and im always wearing wellies so what better way than to get some joules wellies.


well thats all of my may favorites, there will be a youtube video coming soon. I will be doing a haul video soon aswell
http://www.youtube.com/user/franklyfrankie1?feature=mhee

speak soon
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment